Ashley Lynn Harris , 21, was arrested and charged with manufacturing marijuana and possession of a firearm during the commission of certain crimes after deputies located a marijuana plant growing outside the residence located in the 200 block of Mineral Springs Road. Harris was also in possession of firearms during the incident. The incident is still under investigation at this time.
Also, Robert Sterling Wyrick, 52, was arrested on out-of-county warrants for theft by taking in the area of the 600 block of Couper Road.
In other activity:
• Deputies responded to the area of the 800 block of Jess Allen Road in reference to identity theft/financial transaction card fraud. The complainant stated someone was using her identification data to receive cellular telephone service.
• Deputies responded to the area on the 200 block of Saddle Club Road in reference to theft by taking. The complainant stated some unknown person had entered his residence and had taken his laptop computer.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 100 block of Dowling Farm Road in reference to theft by taking. The complainant stated someone had been syphoning gas from vehicles on her property.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 100 block of Pine Drive in reference to criminal trespass. The complainant stated she believed former tenants had damaged her rental property due to being recently evicted.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 100 block of Jardine Bay Loop in reference to a domestic dispute. The parties became involved in a heated argument over ending the relationship.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 300 block of River Ridge Loop in reference to criminal trespass. The complainant stated the neighbor he was having issues with had come onto his property. The neighbor stated he had come onto the property in order to speak with the complainant in order to make peace.
• Deputies responded to the area of Ballfield Road in reference to unauthorized use of vehicle. The complainant stated he allowed a friend to borrow his vehicle and he has yet to return the vehicle after several hours.
• Deputies responded to the area of the 300 block of Whisper Ridge Loop in reference to Criminal Trespass/Harassment. The complainant stated the offender had come onto her property once before and was told to leave and had now returned on an ATV and was doing this to harass her.